Here he is having a good laugh with his older brother. Thanks to Blake's mom for the pic.I'd like to share the most recent thing Blake did that got me laughing. We were at home, and I looked over to see Blake pulling up his shirt, showing his bare chest. I don't know how long he was standing there before I noticed and looked over. When he got my attention, he said, "Look! Blake's gone wild!" and shook his chest at me. He was, of course, trying to make me laugh. Mission accomplished.
Would you like to tell about a time Blake made you laugh? Leave a comment below.
Would you like to tell about a time Blake made you laugh? Leave a comment below.
Three words: Death Metal Lunge. See it to believe it. Gets me every time.
ReplyDeleteWhen I think of you guys I smile... but we'll have to hang out again soon so that I can have more laughing memories! ;)
ReplyDelete