Saturday, January 23, 2010

Things I like about Blake

I was thinking a while back about the things I like about Blake. I realized that, as his wife, the things I like about him are probably different from the things other people like about him.

I love how sensitive he is to me. He is willing to help me and support me like no one else I know. He listens. He helps me draft emails and create resumes and solve problems. He's also snuggly and kissy. I like those things too.

So I was wondering, what do you like about Blake?

(Leave a comment below. If you haven't done it before, don't worry, it's easy. Just click on "comments" and a box will open up where you can type whatever you want. When you're done, click "post comment." The comments are emailed to Blake, so he'll get to read what you write.)

1 comment:

  1. "Things I like about Blake"

    I like that he came into my life 30 years ago today! It was a cold Feburary day in Payson, Utah. After laboring only 8 short hours he slipped into life with a little squeak and a puckered grin! He has always been so content to just be THERE! To be happy, involved, contributing, supporting, consoling, comforting, partying, learning, growing, sharing, giving, loving--that's Blake! I like the fact that he will put things aside and be at your side in times of need or want; making you the most important priority. I like that even the thought of him makes me smile, every time. I like that he can seek, find and be involved in the most current, unusual and interesting things. It's like he's a magnetic force or something? I like that he has values and is honest with himself and others. I like that he strives for success and self improvement no matter how many times he stumbles or faces roadblocks. His resilience is inspiring! I like that I am blessed to be his "mom." Happy birthday, Blake! -- Love you
    Thirty years old today, can't believe it! Here's to the next 30, may they be just as and even more wonderful for you. xxxoo

    ReplyDelete