Thursday, January 14, 2010

High School Musical

That's our Blake, singing in the High School Musical. Thanks to Matt for supplying the photo.

Speaking of High School Musical, when we go to the video store I joke about getting High School Musical. Blake "jokes" too, but I think he really wants to see it. In another life, I would love to see Blake take Zac Efron's place. He'd actually be pretty good.

Happy 2nd day of Blake!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously! I have the greatest, most wonderful Wife of all time! (The greatest friends too!) I appreciate all of the effort and creativity you're putting into this, Becca. What a wonderful surprise. I love you.
    And to my friends, I love you guys too!

    Thanks for making me feel special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blake Efron Day!!! :) I gave in and saw it... because I think there's a part of me that's too ok with dorky Disney movies. They aren't complicated or wronchy. That's a good thing... like You and Blake. THAT'S an amazing thing! :)

    ReplyDelete