Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Disneyland, the more current years

Blake may have fallen in love with Disneyland in his younger days, but the love affair has continued passionately into adulthood.
It's a place where he can go to reunite with his childhood friends.
And initiate new family members to family traditions.
This night was awesome. We rode Splash Mountain 3 or 4 times in a row, without getting out of the log. It's not such a popular ride at night in the winter. That was also the night we discovered the creepy real-live guy who watches the logs go by. Scares me every time now.
I'm sure the Disney love will continue down the generations. How could it not? For our kids, it'll be the place their parents got engaged.




1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww! I will never turn down a trip to Disneyland. And I have the best friend ever to enjoy it with!

    ReplyDelete