Hey Blake,
Happy 30 days of Blake! :)
I didn't know that you were a big zombie fan until I read about it on this blog. Everything I know about zombies I learned from the Jonathan Coulton song "Re: Your Brains" and this video that some friends from my old singles ward made. I figured you might enjoy the video, and that Becca can learn some zombie uprising survival skills that could prolong your lives when the zombies try to get you.
Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jonathan Coulton is the man! You aught to give his Ikea song a listen.
ReplyDeleteZombies are excellent. I really secretly hope that the world will end that way. I know it won't... but still...
Ikea is a good song too. My sister made up her own variation that goes "Ikea, I'm in love with Ikea" repeated over and over. We sing it when we drive by the Ikea in Draper. :)
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite Jonathan Coulton song is The Future Soon. It makes me smile.
I hope the world doesn't end with zombies, but if it does, I'll be thinking "Well, at least Blake is happy." :)